I need helpful resources
It’s too hard to try and figure out where the best articles, books, research, and data are and how to acquire them. Let us do the work for you. As the community grows, it will become a vast clearinghouse of shared resources to help us all grow as professional women and as Christians.
We will post articles, book recommendations, seminar information, and other helpful resources that deal with a myriad of issues, including:
- Economic realities – Are we best poised to take advantage of the economic opportunities in front of us?
- Work/life balance – A constant point of stress for many professionals.
- Relationship building – Our relational world matters to those around us and to God.
- Advancement – How can we best ensure that we are setting ourselves up for future opportunities?
- Ethics – Are we operating at the highest levels of integrity?
- Character building – Keeping our character in check at all times, and keeping our shadow in front of us.
- Workplace conflict resolution – Is God being honored in how we handle this vital area of our professional lives?
- Exhibiting the Fruits of the Spirit in the workplace – They aren’t there just to be practiced at home.
- Evangelism and work – How intentional are we being about our faith in the workplace?
What are we missing? If you can think of other timely and pressing issues that need to be on this list, let us know!