Our Ambassadors are passionate volunteers who have first-hand knowledge of the joys and deep fulfillment of being a professional woman living out her faith in the workplace. Our Ambassadors:
- Share information about GCPWA with their family, friends, and colleagues
- Give interactive and informative presentations to groups and clubs
- Inspire other women to become part of our movement
- Represent GCPWA at events
- Positively promote GCPWA through local and social media.
Our ambassadors are given an induction and training before they begin and are asked to carry out at least six speaking engagements each year.
Fill out the form below to have someone contact you about how you can become a GCPWA Ambassador.